Sunday, 2 January 2011

A New School Year

Whoa! Time is flying so fast, this year I'm Form 4. In A class too. What a honour.
My resolution?
Get flying colours so that my mum will be proud of me.
Get more active, or else I'll be long forgotten by the time I leave school. Lols...
Get good in badminton and hopefully can enter competitions since I love badminton!
I also love the excitement watching it too...But I also like FIFA. Other soccer tournaments I dont care.
Oh ya..back to my resolution...
Get to have more friends!
-My bro keep say i dont socialize with ppl just because he have learn Wushu and get to know other ppl from other schools. Haiz...
My last resolution? Get quieter. I sense people from last year disliking my noisiness....
This is so hard! Luckily, I type more than what I can say. So, I'll just reduce what I say by not opening my mouth so that my mouth will dry up and stay closed. Lols...
Well, I don't think there will be any more problem this year with my prediction.
It's getting late...22:50, OMG! Have to wake up early tomorrow to snatch seats!
Good night people!*echoes*
Oh well...no one's here. Since they're not interested with what i'm up to.
Next time, I'll write bad things about ppl here.
Muahahahaaha....

0 comments: