Thursday, 13 January 2011

Busy Day

Walao...today...i think almost all the teachers and friends keep asking me do things.
They all said:" Kimberley, please go to the office" then something. Zz...
U know the office from my class is 2 stairs and 1 block away??
I'm already so slim and they want me to do exercise and make me as thin as bamboo stick.
Why don't ask those fat ones in class? Lols..
I guess slim people do things faster.
First, my form teacher gave me a form to fill the co-curricular stuffs. I'm okay with that.
Then in chemistry class, we have to dissolve sugar in water which involved loads,lots, plenty of, stirring, stirring and also shaking the beaker. Wow...broke my record for stirring the longest thing. My group spent more than 1 period just to stir that solution and I was doing the stirring the whole time. After that, it was I who did the lighting, the measuring too. What did my other group members do? They just weighed the sugar left and also do some stuffs. But I think my contribution is the most. Hahas...
After that, on the last period, which is BM, my lovely teacher asked me to go to the office and pick up the textbooks on her table. Wow...Such a busy day today..

0 comments: