Saturday, 22 January 2011

Good bye

Good bye to my maths teacher, mr tay. but we just call him ah tay.
He will go to Penang tmr. Hope he will remember us...
Especially OGBALA Group...
I don't understand why so many people cried..
And some unexpected sobs..
Examples: aaron..terence...ivy wong...
blah blah...think they'll kill me for letting the whole world know. hahas...
so hush people!! don't do research on them!
I didn't cry after I know the news on ah tay..
maybe i had enough experience on this kind of situations? lols...
last time, when i was primary 4, i also haf to face the facts...
leaving my dearest bffs and my babysitter at sg and depart to miri....
haiz...then...primary 6 again...but each and every time I didn't cry...
Think I'm a strong girl, lols...
anyway, im going to read manga, buh-byes!

0 comments: