Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Another going

Whoa, just received news today that our English teacher is not going to teach us after CNY holidays.
Then how I pass up my beautifully handwritten essay to her for the Scholastic competition?
Lols..
Anyway, she said she is going to KL to study Eng linguistics.
Another teacher who wants to study further I guess.
Well, today I had 2 deja vu, hurray! Hahas..I'm crazy!
Speaking of crazy, I was really high today with Eleen and Jun Ni.
We even have a theme song for our OGBALA Group now.
We did crazy stuff today when we were waiting for our Bio teacher, Mr. Chung to come in.
Then, we also made a theme song for Bio lessons too.
I noticed that my classmates are thinking 3 of us are crazy.
Imagine what might happen when the whole OGBALA Group is together!
More insane than ever! Because we all have some mental problems, hahas...
Well, got to work for my Bio presentation now.
Ciao!

0 comments: