Sunday, 16 January 2011

Compete?

I was thinking of the competition for scholastic writing contest since the day the poster came up. WTH! Dunno which question to choose..But I really wanted to enter.
Each school can only send 5 entries? So sad! I must write one with great interest so that all age groups must keep reading my essay and think that it's great, it's awesome, it's fantastic, it's absolutely fabulous!
Until now, I'm still working on it. I'm writing the essay on one of my Neopet's Petpage. Hahas..So you people out there won't get the chance to read it unless you know my Neopets username and which pet page. *Cackles*
Anyway, got to rake my brains more for the best essay to pop out and translated into word form. Otherwise, it will be like a pop-up book and nothing more.
Sayonara!~

0 comments: