Friday, 14 May 2010

oh my god

Oh my god, although I don't have one(free religion,but I could also have all the gods)
At last! A good weekend for me to enjoy, but it is the last.
Semester exams is next week.
I hope everyone can get results including "someone" ;)
I know my jian ba ba would be reading this. So.....
The thing is, I don't hate "someone". Hahaha....
And also, I don't love him, or at least I think so. LOL
Today, my oral is?
Don't know, I'm not the audience.
But always, after something happened, you would think you could do better.
And always, we think:" How good would it be if we know this earlier" or
"Why didn't I thought of it?"
Haiz...Humans are like this.
Hmm... I'm not a brave person to talk things about myself,so I rather write it.
Or type it. I feel stressed now because my Sejarah haven't study finish, all my results haven't do finish.
Even my art haven't do finish. Don't know what I'm thinking.
Why can't someone make my brain awake and my laziness asleep....

I'm going crazy with the Semester.
But, I think it won't be hard...As long as you know the secret.
Of. Exams.
If you watch Naruto, you would think the exam is to test how you cheat.
But in real life, we can only cheat once, and once you're caught, finish.
So...we only need to use the E.S.P. of our brain to work out the objective answers.
And then...we use the "happy goes lucky" saying to work on the subjective.
How? We study the ones we think it may come out in the exam.
Then, the rest of the time, we keep ourselves happy. Never be angry.
Anger will secrete toxin which may decrease our memory(lol...)
Never. Ever. Say. Vulgar. Words. Even. Shit.
Just be happy, and go lucky.

The above study formula, brought to you by:
CEO of OGBALA 诈骗集团, 阴差阳错主播,
Selamat Pagi Hahaha, 孤儿院院长,
Ba of O-G-Ba-La Group

0 comments: