Thursday, 27 May 2010

gawai holidays

Yeahoo!!!!
The end of torturing..
I think I can't reach my target this time.
*sobs*(no la... im actually laughing now..)
Don't know what to say to my mother. She today ask me: "Know how to do ma?"
I say: "Dunno." "You better get good results." "...."
See? At least she never scold me.
But my parents decided to send me out of the country myself next year. :(
They say my brother and I will be separated then we will not quarrel.
Also, I will be independent and don't rely on my parents. So bad!
I ask: "What?!"
My mother: "Aiya, last time I also come Miri and study in Tanjung alone.That time I also Form 4" (What! Now is 21st century leh...)
My father:"Last time I also go to Australia myself when I Form 4." (There very safe hor? Last time and now have a lot of differences lei...)
Now I notice one thing. My parents both leave their hometown in Form 4. Haiz...No wonder...
Haiz...Dunno what to do if I really go there,
why can't my friends stay longer than 5 years?? Primary school friends also like that. We are BFFs leh...Now, I must separate with O,G,La and Group...
But if like that, my friends come from 3 countries lo.Singapore, Malaysia, Australia.
Ah!!!!!!
Why? Is? This? World? So? UNFAIR???!!

0 comments: