Friday, 7 May 2010

ah, a weekend

At last! A weekend for me to so not enjoy.
Reasons:
1. KH modul and kerja kayu (WTH!Rm10 for a few pieces of moulded wood)
2. Geografi kerja kursus (completed 7788)
3. Sejarah kerja kursus (still have a lot haven't complete)
4. Maths Past Year Questions 2009 (subjective) and other years....
5. Revision for semester exams.

And yet, Im still here online blogging with my facebook and youtube on.
Omg!!! Really hope I can reach my semester target.
I want my $$$, praises, and for my own benefit (*cackles*)
I think I miss someone or some people. Yes. That's right.
I miss my friends and my babysitter and her family in Singapore.
Miss my house, my school, my life, anything, everything(including cleanliness)

Catching Soul Eater on YouTube now, because I think it will be nice, hope it is like Alice Academy. (*laughs*)
Facebook is doing nothing, because don't know what to do with it.
Sejarah Kerja Kursus on my desk, along with Geografi, my whole desk is full of papers and books, but still, books are made from paper, paper made from wood, desk made from wood.
So, my desk is full of wood( KH wood not here, too stinky to be allowed be with me)
Oh, ink and plastic also filling my table( pens here, the ink and the cover)
Thinking of a good short story because Im too bored and I have an empty website.

Haiz...Let's talk about the A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H again..
A now have 7/9 hints that B like her.
Nothing extraordinary about A like people because:
she is "sui zhe si ji bian hua" de person.
How about me? I don't know. People never say how am I.
They never say, I can't know. Can't improve myself.
So sad...what's my nickname? Don't know...I know others la.
Like Jun Ni the sot,Mandy the quiet,Eleen the "shuang jiu luan lai",Jen Hui the ghost, Aaron the "jian".....
Lalalalala, thinking too much. Back here.
Now, A's friends haven't like someone yet, all except 1 or 2.
She/They admitted herself. One is B.
She say she like 'li yu'(don't guess, you'll guess wrong).
Then we say she like 'liao li'(don't guess also, later you guess wrong more worse)
C is "fei wen nan you" like me...=.='''
D is we say she like "jian ren". ( can guess)
E is me, which makes me like C... Haiz....so pity, talk to one person for awhile then say I like.
What poor logic is this?
Some is have joke...Few are have same interest, "he de lai" is friends, in the end?
For example, 1 friend in primary school....Then we only talk, then became a pair of "loving" "couple". Now, we still friends because I never accept him, I never reject him. LOL

0 comments: