Sunday, 19 April 2009

what happened today

today i go double star eat lunch,if u dunno whr,suan liao.
then i saw ms. sim in thr,i sit at her left behind.
saw her eat very fast o~
when i eating,saw janice come in.
she sit opposite me.
hehe, i tell her haf ms. sim but she nvr see(mayb learn too much history[kang xi huang di])
after eatin,i go pc fair.
wah,many coms thr (of course,it's a pc fair)
then i walk walk here,walk walk thr;
see see here,see see thr
see until see ms. lily with 2 guys walking wif her
i nvr call her, later disturb her wif these 2 guys, hehe..
after come back,i just online for 5 mins my bro say go swimming, zz...
k lo,go with my bro and father...
when reach thr,sth very weird happen when i in the pool:
someone(girl) took my father's goggles although my father nvr gif that person,
my father took my goggles although i nvr give him.
WEIRD!
in there,saw 2 of my bro's "frens": Eliya and Si Ni
eliya's sis keep zuo nong my bro,haha good
then eliya spray water on my bro then nong dao me.
i angry then kick water towards her. hahaha...
after swimming,
come back home,
take a bath,
then online
and write this post.
goin out soon to eat dinner liao.

0 comments: