Saturday, 6 August 2011

An Outing

Yesterday, which is Friday, I went to Merdeka Mall.
The time needed to reach there was 2pm so u can imagine how short the time is.
We need to rush like rocket to get there punctually.
My mother came late to fetch me too..Simple reason. Traffic jam...
Zz....I went back home and rush like hell...
Then get into the car and away I go!
To the cinema!
When I arrived, Jun Ni, Eleen and Angeline was already there.
They already bought the tickets and popcorn.


Funny thing was...they were waiting for me at the top of the escalator.
Then, I was going up the escalator.
When I reach the top, I need to walk in front of them to make them notice me!
I was invisible before that, OMG!
Were they blind or was I wearing transparent clothes?
Once they see me, they were shocked because they didnt saw me.
Hahas...
Ok, after that we went into the hall but the movie already started.
Oh well, the starting is always the boring part.
The movie we watched was Mr. Popper's Penguins. 



A humorous movie with cute little penguins!
The penguins was named Captain, Bitey, Stinky, Lovey, Nimrod, and Loudy.
But afterwards they had 3 eggs. 2 hatched but 1 didnt.
Blah blah, lazy tell story. 
Let's skip.

After the movies, the four of us went to ta kiong.
Jun Ni went there to buy some vegetables and Eleen went there to buy some snacks.
Angeline and I went there to talk, lihat-lihat and jalan-jalan.
Jun Ni and Eleen were like mother and daughter.
While Angeline and I were also like mother and daughter.
Hahas...

Before we watched the movies...we didn't ate lunch at all.
It's a weird thing...We were full after coming out from the cinema.
(Thanks to popcorn...)
Around 5 something then we go eat.
We ordered our food at PP.
Eleen and Angeline didn't eat much.
Jun Ni and I ordered main courses. 
I also ordered a drink. Others didnt order drinks. 
I was thinking,"Aren't u guys thirsty at all??"
Anyways, after we eat, we walk walk waiting for time to pass so that our parents can come and fetch us.
Jun Ni and Eleen went back first, leaving Angeline and I nothing to do..
After awhile, my phone rang and then Angeline have to go back too!

Oh gosh, I was alone!
I went outside to wait for my car, hoping that my car will suddenly appear...
But no, it didnt immediately appear in front of me...
I waited for 10mins which seemed like waiting for half an hour.
I wasn't afraid though, because I saw another girl about my age waiting for the car too.
So she wait at a pole, I wait at another pole.
Then finally, my car arrived!
I faster stepped in my car and enjoy the cooling air con.
(I was wearing 3/4 quarters sleeves,so hot..)
[I was cold when we were in merdeka mall]

Then brrooooom!
I'm back at home.


THE END

0 comments: