Saturday, 13 August 2011

Oh gosh...

This post is all about a teacher and a student of my class.
After this post, I will not be agitated by both the teacher and student again.
Let's call the teacher A and the student B.

Teacher A is very arrogant, irritating and confusing.
A always come in our class and starts her usual talk...
"Everyone stand up. Pick up the pieces of paper under your table."
Sometimes during lessons...
"XX*, everyone present today?"
*-> class monitor..i pity her...
Cant A ask this question during A's lesson? A can ask it because we have the period after that.
She must always choose a period to ask and then interrupt the lesson.
Even if the teacher wasn't interrupted, I was distracted!
I completely forgot what the teacher was saying after A left. For real.
During A's lesson, I can't concentrate.
I was feeling sleepy yet unable to sleep by the voice of A.
A like to do things last minute and always forget to do something.
Example: RRSS Day. A ask us to prepare at the day before RRSS Day.
What the heck was she thinking?
Example 2: Childhood photographs. We gave A our childhood photograph for guessing purpose on RRSS Day. We handed over them since March. RRSS Day was at May. Then, we didn't get to use the photographs on RRSS Day. We thought she will return us on Monday (RRSS Day was a Friday). Guess when she return? JULY.
I don't feel like continuing what else A did anymore.
Let's skip~


B likes to play with funny toys.
His toys annoyed me a lot.
Because B will start to borrow this borrow that...
And then...B will irritate people with some of the "toys" which to B are "inventions"
B have so much time to play with this kind of things.
Why don't B study instead? If I have this much time as B, I would get top 10 without doubt.

0 comments: