Monday, 2 August 2010

new teacher

today that mdm yeoh come in our class, just sit at the back like air.
do nothing! only say 1 sentence in our class the whole geo period.
she only say selamat petang kelas. with a rough voice,hope she can talk properly n we can understand la...
hopefully not tuo niao,haha....

today that salt fish pull my rubber band, already not elastic liao still want...
sien...then i think my father inspired by him, also come pull my rubber band out after school.
haiyo....love the rubber band so much go buy urself la...
birthday already over...nvr give u rubber band can buy urself or borrow ur mother's/sister's ma...
really must bully other people ha?

anyway, wish me good luck for the chinese exam tmr and my science test on wednesday.
wa siao...so many exams i wish im a dog.
my dog more free than me, no need exam, still can go out play play.
then can eat, no need cook, no need bath urself....
blah blah blah.....
hai....

0 comments: