Tuesday, 31 August 2010

My periodic 3 results

Lols. This result is actually better than I thought! But I'm a little disappointed because my total marks only improve by 2 marks. WTH?!

Chinese: 70 (my chinese is bad, no comment)
BM: 76 (i think it'll get worse after noami teach us)
Eng: 80 (ngam ngam, think this subject will get worse too)
Maths: 93 (yeahoo!)
Sci: 70 (old mdm chua..cant teach young students to get high marks....)
Sejarah: 80 (good!)
History: 80 (at last, an 80)
Geografi: 69 (zz...I didn't know it was an exam so i tembak nia. unfair.)
Geography: 82 (see? my uec geo n his finally improved. haha)
KH: 83 (i didn't get it, how did i do it with that Mediterranean hairstyle old man?)
Art: 68 (hai...still my worse subject ever)

Total marks: 851
Average: 77.36
Position: 12/40

My overall attainment and study attitude dunno why get only good? Should be excellent ba!! At least I tried.

0 comments: