Saturday, 27 March 2010

Class On Saturday

Today, have that horrible class replacement for us to have a enjoyable holiday.
Who will want to go to school on Saturday?
If im at home, I would probably be: playing/sleeping/watching tv and absolutely no studying.
Why?Because Im a lazy person and I like to play. hahaha....
K,back to the topic.
Ah Tay on last period said: Those who don't know how to do can ask that gang over there.
*points at me,Eleen,Jun Ni and Jen Hui*
Truth?
All except me because they are the real pros.
Their MQ(memory quotient) and IQ is really high.
EQ??? In ascending order: Jun Ni,Eleen,Jen Hui
If include me and Mandy: Jun Ni, Eleen,Mandy,Jen Hui, me.

Jun Ni's EQ is lowest because:
1. She get 1st until need to go in Sunflower(opened by my mgp).
2. According to Follow Law(Sing'p movie), those who have high IQ have low EQ.
3. She is a dino, who wants to get too close?

My blog has time problems arh, is from the back to the front of today.
So, before maths is sejarah. At last know what Cikgu Hailing is saying liao.
Then when I listening to her UMNO lessons, I too bored until I kept examining her.
She have 1 ring on each ring finger of her hand,so is she Ms. or Mdm. ?
Should be Mdm. ba...But all the while, I thought she is Ms.

B4 Sej?KH. Mr Valentine never come. Forgot what teacher sit in. Because my MQ is low.

On Eng Period,Mdm. Susanna is the best from starting of school until now liao. She just bring in a tray of books and ask us to read or do our homework quietly. But our class is not quiet. Hahaha....

Break time I lazy go all the way down to canteen just to buy 1 packet of food and sit there eat to waste my time. What a stupid rule of my school! Can't bring food and drinks out of canteen?! Mr. Richard should make our class exceptional because our class is so farrrrrrrrrrr awwwwwaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy fffffffffrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooommmmmmmmm ttttttthhhhhheeeeee cccccaaaaaaaaannnnntttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnn. So today I ate one of the biscuits in one of the pack of biscuits Mandy brought. The other piece ate by Jun Ni the Dino. Other pack ate by Jen Hui the Pregnant Wife. Then Eleen's biscuit contains 4 pieces. 3 eaten by herself, 1 ate by Dino.

Chinese Period: Avatar sit in,she give us title for composition. WTH! Ms Lily, Monday u know what is "we are so pity liao u still 'throw stone into well'."

BM Period: We do nothing,Mdm. Mujan just want us keep quiet and do our things while the others have lisan test.

Science: Mdm. Chua today not in good mood. Ask her why, she start cry. Say her son dont want study then still write 要好好读书! on the whiteboard. She seem really sad lo. Then my cold kept coming, Rebecca still ask me I cry arh? lol...I not so easy cry de la...(I know I bad)

Before bell ring: Many fog, cant breathe properly

0 comments: