Thursday, 19 November 2009

Terrible...

This morning i wake up as usual. only difference is i never go to school. Yea!^.^ Then after my father fetch my brother to school, I went out to Morsjaya to eat breakfast. After that, my mother fetch my father to airport because my father need to go there (fei hua). I went with my mother to go SJK North (i actually want to go back home de) to attend my brother's graduation ceremony. Zz...nothing to do..keep listening to people talk then have performance. the most funniest performance is the "hua ju". But supposed it is a touching story,end up become a comedy. haha.. especially the feng po niang(han yi) . I think she can get the best actress award liao.
then after all the performances, is the results...oh no? (NOMB)
my brother get X As.
then i go back home lo,go back home le too tired so went zzzz.......
until dunno when,i wake up and eat something then i go to the dental clinic. wah seh, when i reach there,i only late 10 mins nia already have someone go in. hai..then wait lo,wait so long.....then at last have dentist (but i dont want to see dentist..) see me.... then blah blah blah,talk talk talk, then extract my 2 teeth even though they are not decayed. so unfair!
just because of my canine lo, anyhow grow, grow on top then need to give way for them to come down using braces. i dont wan....sound painful...

0 comments: