Sunday, 7 June 2009

trip to sg

i go to sg via kuching on may 31st. forgot is wad time de flight liao,coz of the short term memory thing. when i reach my sg home,i feel everything go short liao,haha...then some of my things still thr then i saw one book given to me by rong fang,i read it and found it very funny. haha...but i forgot to bring it back,i even forget to put it in a cupboard,think nxt time i go back alr "rust" liao. 1/6 my parents need to do bank things,haiz....3/4 day doing that. haiz..so tired. slp at 1am+
2/6 forgot do wad,but walk very long,take mrt also long.slp at 12am+
3/6 went out wif jocelyn n rong fang to northpoint. northpoint chged alot.
4/6-went to takashimaya and shop around. bought some things but nth for me ]:
5/6-went to mama house and then go to kuching...slp at 4 points 1 nite
6/6-go to kuching town see see..flight to miri. reach miri at 7pm+

*some of the arrange is wrong,i haf short term memory

0 comments: