Friday, 5 June 2009

Tagged

FIRST:
First surgery: er,no...
First piercing: No too..
First award: What kind?Medal?Certificate?
First memory: Sry,I haf short term memory...but i still can rmbr 1 image from 3yrs old de.
First pet: Dunno what fish,maybe goldfish
First vacation: I dunno
First concert: Go see concert or perform concert?
First crush: Sry,no bah...

LAST:
Last time you went out: just now go eat dinner
Last time you had a good time: wednesday wif jocelyn n rong fang
Last time you cried: does a drop count?cos my bro hit me very pain...
Last award: shud be tis yr periodic 1 bah...
Last trip abroad: Singapore/Kuching
Last concert: Erm,no...hehe...
Last album you bought: never buy,my parents haf buy la..
Last song you played: erm...I'm Yours by Beyonce
Last phone call: Ning Xia,just before I leave Singapore
Last laugh: today ^^

CURRENTLY: Writing 'writing' .....
Drinking : nothing,does saliva count?
Wearing: Pyjamas...

FAVOURITES :
Food: Miso soup! :P
Drinks: Green tea,boh tea,lipton tea,earl grey tea,japanese green tea,all tea :P
Colors: lavender,orange,light pink, etc.
Numbers: 's'? ok... 3,6,9 ^^

YOU TAG:
lazy tag...

0 comments: