Monday, 23 March 2009

Quiz

Since CJ tag me,do this lo...seems quite bored although alr 10.38pm

1. Name The People You Tagged. (10)

-CJ
-Shiang
-Lynn
-Dickson
-Dune
-Jess Ong
-Jess Kiam
-Joce
-Liana
-Rong Fang

2. Describe yourself in one word.describe?
Short-term memory problem( shi yi zheng!)

3. Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
Er,both.so is my parents lo...

4. Have you ever loved someone before but never had the courage to tell him/her?
Er....nt sure leh..

5. How if people reject your confess face to face?
Er...take it as i nvr confess before.
Very siasoi la
6. God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special, what will you say to that person?
Er...say "I love you" la..

7. What will u say to a person who doesn’t want to believe u?
Dont believe dont believe la! Later regret dont come and look for me

8. Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
Arh??Dont understand.

9. Do you have something special with you all the time?
Ya,sure.

10. Long distance love ?
Unless u mean relative la,if relative yes.if love love,no.

11. Best place to cry.
Somewhere no one will see me cry/bedroom.

12. Who do you love the most?
My P-A-R-E-N-T-S

13. Tell us of your dream last night.
Erm...morning can remember now 11pm,dun remember.gtg slp liao!!still have so many questions!

14. Ever hated someone so bad?
Nope.why hate someone to make urself angry?no point.

15. The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
Dunno.

16. The last person you had a beer with?
Sorry,cant drink beer.only mixed beer(shandy)

17. The last person you went to the movies with?
My cousin and my cousin de cousin + my bro.

18. The last person you talked on the cell phone with?
No cellphone la~

19. The last person you hugged?
Forget liao.

20. The last person you yelled at...
Either CJ or my bro.

21. In the last week have you kissed someone?
No.

22. Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
Ask the person who tagged me.

23. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
Know why CJ dont let us see her notebook.

24. If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
SINGAPoRE

25. What you hate the most?
Hatred itself

26. What would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
dunno.

27. Five facts About Me :
-Like to talk
-Like to joke
-Like to play
-Loves my laptop
-Lazy


28. Five things that scare me:
-My bro de scary face
-Mr Richard n Mdm Wee

-When i'm alone in a room
-Insects
-Cj(no la,jk nia)

29. Two Songs Playing in My Head Lately:
-Breaking Free
-爱不疚


30. Five Things I treasure in my life:
-Friendship
-Laptop
-Life
-Bed
-Modem

0 comments: