Wednesday, 4 March 2009

MSS Miri

Today I go to the stadium early in the morning.Reached there at 6.30 leh..then we 7am like that then march.zz..so tired. But I never go school.Hahas..then I thought I wouldn't go back to school because it was supposed that we go back at 12pm.But I went home at 11am.lolx.after i sit in my car,i close the door.lolx..i know very gekdao.Then I go to Hilltop Garden to eat and then go home bath.After that is about 12:10 liddat after I pack my bag then I go back to school because I miss my friends.lolx...my si dang... I reached school is lunch break.lolx..I no need to eat because I already eat my lunch liao.My friends never saw me when I go in my class.Thinking of are they blind??Or talking too much fun forget me liao?Anyways,I never tie my hair because it was wet after bathing..then my back was wet.I sit at the back of the class to wait for my friends come back.Eat so long arh..I think they forgot to go toilet(normally,we go toilet after eating) then they come and jio me...with...that....salt fish.lolx....think they too wu liao.Nothing to do.Oh by the way,St. Co gets first for marching followed by SMK Baru and St.Joseph.

Wishing Jun Ni and Swimming Pool;Ghost and Apple;Huang liu and Dan Chun Ke Wu;Mantou and TM Net love4eva!

0 comments: