Wednesday, 18 February 2009

exams not over

This year so sad,after periodic test 1 just 1 week later need to test for periodic test 2 liao.wth!!My periodic test 1 result so horrible,terrible,com-for-table. lolx I won't be posting my results here so no one can know how much I get.All I can say is,i pass all the subjects which is already quite good since most of the people fail maths. hehe...

Timetable for periodic test(pt) 1 n 2

PT1:
24/2- Art(drawing)

PT2:
6/3- History(UEC)<- the teacher so kiasu,so fast give the date,nt kiasu den is wad?is chao kiasu la,haiyo.
Today I'm quite happy la,although tomolo have that stupid idiot sivic to test for-which is no use at all.I'm free from exams temporary...so trying to chiong dota.Don't be suprised la,boys can play de games doesn't mean girls can't play;but girls play de game boys surely won't play.lolx

0 comments: