Saturday, 2 July 2011

Concert is over

OMG! No more practicing for concert. Hurray!
No more going to dewan. Hurray!
Wait, no more fun? Boo....
I don't wanna return to school...
Who want to?
After all, we had that June holidays for 2 weeks, then 2 weeks to the concert...
It's almost like we had been holiday-ing for the whole month.
(Like Singapore,which is good.)
A month full of joy and fun!
And now it's the ending of the holidays...The beginning of a new month...
I'm gonna win my MGP! Just this once.
(Hopefully more times...)
I think I will feel great after hardworking to win those people.
But forcing myself to study is not my study type.
I'll just pay attention in class and have fun!
This is what will help me get good grades, right?
Hopefully so.
Argghh...Dunno what to write anymore.
I'll just put a last full stop at the end when I feel like it.
Nope,it's not ending yet.
Hopefully it will right?
I know what you are thinking...
Ok ok...
I stop now although I'm just typing to myself.

0 comments: