Saturday, 26 June 2010

meet parents session

today, i go at 9am+.
saw brian and his father talking to ah tay.
after brian, not me.
is ms. yap.
then is me.
my mother sit down, my father sit down, i sit down, my bro didn't sit down.
i look at my results, i look at ah tay.
ah tay say rubbish, my mother complain. my father complain.
lol...joking only.
i take 1 mentos mint sweet, stand up, walk away.
going to see my brother's teacher.
have 2 people there, my mother ask him go queue up.
he dont want, until have 3 people there.
waste time.
then get report card, say few words.
the teacher so nice, have smile.
that teacher act nice, because is mr. william.
haha. i walk to ah tay's table and get 1 more mentos mint sweet again.
take it, give my brother.
saw jen hui's, eleen's, aaron's and chung ling's report card.
all different comments. jen hui's almost same as mine.
walk away, go to my parents and open the car knob, step inside my car, close the door,wait my father drive me go eat lunch.
eat laksa. nice. but the shop very hot. not the laksa.
went back home, have a nice shower and.....
play play play. study. play play play.

0 comments: