Thursday, 8 October 2009

New blogskin

Hi all...sorry about not updating, anyway few ppl come to my blog. always that few ppl. i'm making a new blogskin. haha....think after i make it i might post it on blogskins.com

this few days quite busy training darkeden twilight. dunno the game? too bad,too sad, i'm glad, u're fat, u're so bad. haha....nth to say leh...

i found out somethings about life:
1. wad u want to remember u will forget, if u say u will forget, u will remember
2. wad u want to forget it will always be in your mind, if you tell someone, it will disappear
3. if u suspect ppl, maybe they are also suspecting u
4. when u remember something important, dun call the person yet, remember the thing and call the name after that or it will be gone
5. sometimes u may need to write down something to remember, sometimes you may not.

oh,today my papa, ling yum n chou old salt fish nvr come to sch. dunno y? they si ben? but impossible. becos my papa only love my mama. n i dun think yum yum will like that sibeh chou salt fish. haha...no one will like him de. i think he wont come tmr also becos he is already d-e-a-d or c-o-o-k-e-d with tau ge(hokkien). lol....nth to say liao

bye...good nite...dun miss me....wish me good luck....wish me good memory for exams like history uec.....

0 comments: