Friday, 10 July 2009

my exam life

Whew, finally. I survived after being tortured by those xin li bian tai teachers. Luckily, my maths got an A. Yea!! Dunno abt my other subjects la. Anyway, for the nxt wk, it will be another whole week of exams.
Timetable:

13/9- Maths
14/9- Maths Quiz
15/9- BM (geo?)
16/9- (geo?)
17/9- Science and Geo(UEC)
Zz,I am so pitiful. Okay,is whole class. Most pitiful person in our class? The 'new' student ivy tan. Since she already come for about a mth. She isnt new liao. Haiz...

By the way, tmr nid to go sch arh...dunno why need all these replacement classes. cant just give free holiday meh? haiz... now with h1n1 all over the world. mayb that time whole universe already get. whole earth get quarantined leh? i know choi choi choi. hehe...but i am just curious bah.

0 comments: