Tuesday, 12 May 2009

yes!

today i can online lo,i so happy!! my father bring back the repairing modem liao although we all dunno wad is the problem.haiz!!! luckily my father's company pay.

today during chinese period i ask xing han who he like. nw i knw ms. lily knw who he like. then ms. lily say the person xing han like de haf qian tu. but i think only 3 choice who he like. anyway,it is NOMB,better dun ask him liao.

nw the rubik's cube thing: i can solve until top layer liao. but i still learning hw to solve the top corners.

my bro record: 1m 39s
my father record: 1m 30s
my record: n/a (too long until dunno hw)

oh ya,today haf sci ICAS then i haf go.nid to pay rm20 de. so lucky or unlucky?mr tang is the examiner for the class i going then sie chin sit behind me. but agong same class as me. haiz...dunno will affect my luck or nt.haha...

0 comments: